We are happy to announce a major upgrade to our Linux shared hosting package, in China as well as in Hong Kong/overseas. Most packages see an increase of over 100% in terms of resources while the prices stay essentially the same. There is a slight increase in our China hosting packages, although resources are now aligned with our international hosting packages.
Existing clients will benefit of the upgraded packages but will continue to renew at their older prices. All new orders however will be charged at the new prices.
The most important changes:
1) Disk space and bandwidth limits are increased
2) Prices stay the same for basic and business plans, the corporate plan increases to RMB2,500/year
3) There is an increase on all China-hosted plans respectively to 750, 1,500 and 3,000/year
4) Now China-hosted plans have the same disk space and bandwidth limits as the HK/international hosting plans (prices are higher though).
5) Now there is no option to purchase add-on domains. The corporate plan comes can support 10 domains, other plans support 1 domain only. If a client has a different domain he will need to purchase a second hosting package (or upgrade to the corporate plan).
We are also happy to introduce new international hosting locations, which are Miami in the USA and Netherlands in Europe.
Should you have any questions, please contact our sales department at sales @ sinohosting.net