Due to the recent change of format of the business licenses in China (the merging of the three types of licenses in a single one), clients with websites hosted in mainland China are required to submit their new license to ensure their information is up-to-date with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, which overseas the ICP license system. We have received a notification from our datacenter to submit each client documents as soon as possible, and clients who do not provide such documents in due time will see their website suspended.
As such, all SinoHosting clients are kindly requested to submit the following documents as soon as possible:
1. New company license (三证合一)
2. Legal Person identity document (Chinese ID card/Oversea passport)
3. Contact person ID card (must be Chinese national), two sides required
4. 责任书 (scanned copy, we will send you the document to sign)
5. 核验单 (scanned copy, we will send you the document to sign)
6. Your ICP registration password
Our local staff will open shortly a support ticket to all clients hosted in China to arrange the sending of the documents. If you are a SinoHosting client and do not hear back from us by September 1st, 2016, please open a support ticket to us or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.